Your booking is very important to us and our services and your time on the archery range are especially reserved for you, and while we understand that circumstances may change, please contact us immediately if you wish to adjust or cancel your booking.
Please understand that if you forget or cancel your booking, or course reservation, we miss the opportunity to fill that time slot or place. It is your responsibility to remember your booking dates and times.
These terms and conditions, as may be amended from time to time, apply to all our services made available online, by telephone or face to face.
By making a booking for a course, “taster”, group session, party or pay&play, you acknowledge and agree to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions set out below.
Where available and if applicable, Indigo Archery (we/us) offer the opportunity for pre-payment, wholly or in part, by means of secure online payment or via a telephone call. Any payment facilities by us will constitute a payment of (or part of) the agreed price by you of the relevant service in final settlement of such (partial) due and payable price and you cannot reclaim such monies. You accept and agree to the cancellation and no-show policy as set out below.
In the event of credit card fraud or unauthorised use of your credit card by third parties, most banks and credit card companies bear the risk and cover all the charges resulting from such fraud or misuse. In order to indemnify you, please make sure that you report this fraud to your credit card provider (in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures) and contact us immediately.
Pay & Play
We can only allow archers on the range to pay&play that have completed a beginners course, or, you are a current member of a club/ArcheryGB. Pay & Play does not include any tuition/coaching. If you are in any doubt you must discuss this with us before we may permit your booking.
This option is not suitable if you have only had a ‘taster session’ with us. We may contact you if we believe that this booking is unsuitable for you. We reserve the right to cancel any pay & play session that you have booked remotely.
- The boss is allocated to you for the time slot agreed, and you may need to wait for another archer to vacate the target/lane. Please consider that there may be another archer ready to shoot once your timeslot expires.
- In the event that you need to cancel or change your booking, please let us know so that someone else can use this lane.
- The lane/boss number on your confirmation email is provisional and subject change, we will confirm this on your arrival.
Cancellation of any/all bookings – In line with consumer regulations your participation with us is considered a leisure activity and refunds are excluded from the normal 14-day cancellation rights that you may recognise. This means that we are not obliged to provide any refunds. However, we will discuss any cancelation with you in line with the following.
Where a payment has been made in full or in part, we reserve the right to charge as follows:
- For party/group bookings a non-refundable deposit will be taken at the time of your booking. This is as stated, non-refundable.
- For “Courses” – Where you notify us, (including non-attendance) within 14 days of the start of your course no refund may be provided.
- For “Courses” where you have agreed a date/time slot; Where you notify with less than 24 hours to the start time of your pre-booked session an additional charge of £20 is payable.
- For “pay&play” bookings where cancellation (including non-attendance) is made within 48 hours of the start time of your booked session, we reserve the right to charge you the relevant fee applicable for the timeslot that you have booked on the range.
- Bookings made via Sport80 for instructor courses are not the responsibility of Indigo Archery Ltd. Your agreement to pay is with ArcheryGB, and their cancellation policies may apply.
Should you be unable to attend a booked element of a course that you have agreed and/or booked then an additional £20 is payable to provide a catch-up session. Eg. if you cannot (or fail to arrive) for session 2 of a course, then to catch-up we will offer you this on a 1:1 basis at an agreed time/day prior to session 3. Please note that missing an element of a beginners course will prevent overall completion and we will be unable to issue certification of your completion.
Despite all of the above we are keen for you to participate and will do what we can to agree an appropriate and agreeable solution.