We are open for additional days during Easter School Holidays…
|Sunday||11th April||10:30 – 17:30|
||12th April||10:30 – 19:00|
|Tuesday||13th April||10:30 – 19:00|
|Thursday (EXTRA OPENING)
||15th April||10:30 – 17:30|
|Friday (EXTRA OPENING)||16th April||10:30 – 17:30|
Normal hours resume from 17th April
|Sat:||9:30 am – 6pm|
|Sun:||10am – 5pm|
|Mon:||10:30am – 7pm|
|Tues:||10:30am – 7pm|
|Fri:||By Appointment only|
Please postpone your visit if any of the following apply to protect our team and others:
- If you feel unwell and believe that you have Covid symptoms; or
- If you are awaiting results of a recent test that was required due to you being suspected of having covid.
When we are busy, you may have to wait outside for your turn so that we can maintain the 2-metre rule – there are floor markings to aid in distancing from staff at the counter; We are trying to avoid running a booking system for the shop at the moment, but this may change.
- Hand washing is available at the entrance – we encourage everyone to maximise the use of this during their visit.
- We are using antibac wipes/cleaners on items that you/we need to touch;
- The range is now available with limited places:
- Screens are in place between archers on the shooting line,
- Only archers from the same household may share a boss,
- Pay & Play Booking is suggested via our website
- Call/email if you are looking for coaching, a taster session or course.
We will continue to review this as, so things may change!e